States of India is a web-delivered, annual subscription-based service. One subscription is valid for a period of one year OR till the 'Total Hits' are consumed, whichever occurs first.
A valid subscription grants the Standard Subscriber the right to use one login to the States of India service, whilst for an IP-based Subscriber it grants the right to use multiple logins to access the States of India service as long as they are accessing the service from the approved IP address(es).
- The right to use is non-transferable. The right to use is valid until the expiry of the User's subscription to the Service.
- The standard subscription of the States of India is priced at Rs. 210,000/- plus applicable service tax, currently 15.00%. The total works out to Rs. 241,500/-.
- One Standard Subscription provides one login to the service. For an IP-based subscription the Research Institute or Educational Institution is offered access for multiple logins over a given set of IP addresses, however, they must send an official communication listing the IP addresses over which the service would be accessed.
- A 'Standard Subscription' provides 7,000 Total Hits during the subscription period.
- An IP-based subscription provides 15,000 Total Hits during the subscription period.
- This service requires access to the internet, any of the standard browsers and installation of Flash Player.
- CMIE issues a proforma invoice for the subscription to the service. For the proforma invoice, the subscriber needs to provide their name, address, email id and telephone numbers. Payment is to be made against the proforma invoice.
- The payment can be made by cheque/demand draft/wire transfer, favouring Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd.
- At the time of the payment, subscribers should provide a registered username, against which the payment is being made. The service will be activated for this username and the same can be used to access the service, Click here to register a new username. Note: If subscriber is already registered on any other online CMIE product, he may use the same username to subscribe to the States of India service.
- After receipt of payment...
- The registered user will receive an e-mail, indicating activation of the service. In the case of an IP-based Subscription the service will only be activated when official communication listing the IP address(es) over which the service would be accessed is received by us.
- If a separate e-mail id is provided in the invoice details, an email indicating activation of the service with the registered username will be sent to this email-id as well.
For further information or to subscribe to States of India, please fill in the details alongside and submit.
You may also contact CMIE's offices
- A 20.00% discount is given to Educational Institutions. The price in INR for 'IP-based Subscription for Educational Institutions' as given in the table above is inclusive of the discount and relevant taxes.
- Subscription fees in currencies other than INR are reset every quarter to reflect changes in the exchange rate.