ProwessIQ is a web-delivered annual subscription-based service.
One subscription grants the subscriber the license to use one login to the ProwessIQ service.
- The license is non-exclusive and non-transferable. The license is valid until the expiry of the Licensee's subscription to the Product.
- The annual subscription to one License of the ProwessIQ service is
Rs. 172,500/-(Rs. 150,000 plus 15.00% service tax).
- One login provides a single access to the service at a time. Multiple accesses require multiple logins and subscriptions.
- One standard subscription provides one login to the service. As a special case, Universities are offered access over a given set of IP addresses.
The University is required to send an official communication listing the IP addresses over which the service would be accessed.
- Th ProwessIQ service requires internet access to enable the user to login.
- CMIE issues a proforma invoice for the subscription to the service. For the proforma invoice, the subscriber needs to provide name,
address, email id and telephone numbers. Payment can be made against the proforma invoice
- The payment can be made by cheque/demand draft/wire transfer, favouring Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd.
- A subscription provides access to a maximum of 7,000 page views during the subscription period.
- IP-based subscription by Universities provides access to a maximum of 30,000 page views during the subscription period.
- After receipt of payment, the user will receive instructions from CMIE on how to download and install the ProwessIQ service.
- To use ProwessIQ the subscriber would need to register at the ProwessIQ website and use the username-password sent to her/her registered email-id.
- If the subscriber is already registered with CMIE, the same username-password can be used. The same username-password can be used
across all the subscribed CMIE products.
Click here to register at the Prowess website.
- After receipt of payment and/or a given set of IP addresses in case of IP-based Subscription, the user will receive an mail at the registered username indicating activation of the service.
For further information or to subscribe to ProwessIQ, please fill in the details alongside and submit.
You may also contact CMIE offices
Note: Subscription fees in currencies other than INR are reset every quarter to reflect changes in the exchange rate.