Income Pyramids dx is a web-delivered annual subscription-based service that is available only to institutions engaged in academic research. The subscription is active for one year from the date of activation.
- One standard subscription provides access over a given set of IP addresses.
The academic research institution is required to send an official communication listing the IP addresses over which the service would be accessed.
- The annual subscription to Income Pyramids dx for Universities is USD 2,560/-
, which is a 20% discount on the price of USD 3,200 for research institutions that are not educational institutions like Universities.
- The payment can be made by cheque/demand draft, favouring Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd. Payment can also be made using a valid Credit Card or Debit Card.
- A subscription by Universities provides access to a maximum of 100,000 Hits during the subscription period.
- A subscription by a research institution that is not an educational institution like a University provides access to a maximum of 50,000 Hits during the subscription period.
- At the time of the payment, subscribers should provide a registered username, against which the payment is being made. Click here to register a new username.
- After receipt of payment and a given set of IP addresses, the user will receive an e-mail at the registered username indicating activation of the service.
- If a separate e-mail id is provided in the invoice details, an email indicating activation of the service with the registered username will also be sent.
|Subscription fees (inclusive of relevant taxes)
- A 20.00% discount is given to Educational Institutions. The price in INR for 'IP-based Subscription for Educational Institutions' as given in the table above is inclusive of the discount and relevant taxes.
- Prices in INR are also inclusive of all relevant taxes.
- Subscription fees in currencies other than USD are reset every quarter to reflect changes in the exchange rate.