Prowess is a desktop PC based annual subscription service. One subscription grants the Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use one copy of the Product for the Licensee's internal purposes, until the expiry of the Licensee's subscription to the Product.
The subscription is active for one year from the date of receipt of the payment for the subscription.
- The annual subscription to one License of the Prowess service is Rs. 89,888/-(Rs. 80,000 plus 12.36% service tax).
- The payment can be made by cheque/demand draft/wire transfer, favouring Centre For Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd.
- The payment can also be made by a valid credit/debit card. Login here with your registered username and password to do the same.
- If you already have a Proforma Invoice, click here for online payment of the same.
- One subscription provides a single access to the service at a time.
- This service requires internet access to enable the user to login. Internet access is also required to download the updates.
- Once the subscription request is received, CMIE issues a proforma invoice for the subscription to the service. For this, the subscriber should provide the name, address, email id and telephone numbers of the site where the service is to be installed.
- At the time of the payment, subscribers should provide a signed copy of the License agreement for the Prowess service. Click here to view the License Agreement.
- After receipt of payment, the user will receive instructions from CMIE on how to download and install the Prowess service on their desktop PC. The installation, once completed at the subscriber's site, will generate an exclusive client key for the subscriber's desktop PC, which is to be sent to CMIE.
- On receipt of the client key CMIE will issue the vfsign (License keys) which when used, allows the subscriber to use the Prowess desktop service till the expiration of the subscription.
- To use Prowess the subscriber would need to register at the Prowess website and use the username-password sent to the registered email-id to start using Prowess. If the subscriber has already registered at the CMIE site, the same username-password may be used to start using Prowess. Click here to register at the Prowess website.
For further information or to subscribe to Prowess please fill in the details alongside and submit.
You may also contact CMIE offices
Note: Subscription fees in currencies other than INR are reset every quarter to reflect changes in the exchange rate.